This Privacy Statement covers the treatment of personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”) that OnTrack Studio collects and treats information about its users. This Policy does not apply to the practices of companies that are not owned, controlled, managed or operated by OnTrack Studio or to persons that OnTrack Studio does not employ, engage or manage. The Website may contain links to other Third-party Websites. While we attempt to facilitate access only to those Third Party Websites or Services that share our respect for your privacy, we are not responsible for the content or privacy policies of those Third Party Websites or Services. We encourage you to carefully review the Privacy Statements of such Third Party Websites and their Services to understand their information practices in a better way.
OnTrack Studio may collect ‘personal data’ or ‘Information’ about you as a User only with your full knowledge and consent whenever you use the Services offered by OnTrack Studio, for example:
- As soon as you create an account on the OnTrack Studio Website or the App, you become a Registered User of the Website or the App. At the time of registration, we may ask for your Personal Information in order to complete the registration process such as your name, address, phone/fax number, email address, social media account ID and other personal information as well as information about your business (collectively as “Registration Information”)
- As soon as you become a Subscriber, we may ask you to provide your name, company name, office address, phone number, email and other information about your business, as well as names and email addresses of authorized individuals on your account. As a Subscriber, you also be asked to provide payment information such as bank account or credit card numbers and its expiration dates, which is used for monthly billing purposes only as well as any other information you provide in order to initiate the transaction (collectively as “Subscriber Information”)
- We record and retain records of buying and browsing activities on our platform including but not limited to IP addresses, MAC address, browsing patterns, buyer behavioral patterns, buyer contact details, buyer profiles and so forth (collectively as “Buyer Information”)
- We may gather statistical information about our Website and Users, such as IP addresses, browser software, operating system, software and hardware attributes, pageviews, number of sessions, unique visitors and so forth
- As you use our Website or Mobile Apps through your computer or mobile device, we may collect and store information like the type of computer or mobile device, unique device identifier, IP Address, MAC Address, device’s operating system and physical location (including geolocation, beacon-based location, and GPS location) and so on
- We also may periodically obtain both personal and non-personal information about you from affiliated entities, business partners and other independent third-party sources and add it as “Additional Information” about you in this section
Use and Share of Information Collected
- To contact Users as and when required
- To facilitate availing and provision of Specialized Services, expert advice, professional consulting, etc. in order to assist Users in operating or accessing the Services or the Web-App seamlessly
- To send updates and notices such as upcoming bookings to Users and to provide them with information related to the Services or the Web-App, provided that OnTrack Studio will not share your e-mail address or any other personally identifiable information with online advertisers and advertising networks, without User’s explicit consent
- To send invoices, statements, agreements and/or to collect payment from you or make payments to you on behalf of the person/user/member availing Specialized Services or Products (as the case may be)
- To ensure compliance with all applicable laws and to ensure safety of the OnTrack Studio (both Website and Mobile App) and all Users
- To take any action in any case of dispute, or legal proceeding of any kind between Users and OnTrack Studio, or between our Clients and other End-users or third parties with respect to, or in relation with the Services or the Web-App
- To collect fees and debts, and to prevent fraud, misappropriation, infringements, identity thefts and any other misuse of the Services or the Web-App
- To send Users Promotional and Marketing Communications (if any) in order to customize your advertising interactions on an aggregate basis
- We may share your anonymized Personal Information with third parties to enable them to run statistical research on individual or aggregate trends
- To deal with inquiries and complaints raised by Users and to troubleshoot problems
Users will have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in their browser, as well as delete any cookies that have been installed in the cookie folder of the browser. However, Users may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website or Apps if cookies are disabled/deleted. If Users does not know how to disable or delete cookies for the browser that they are using, they should select ‘cookies’ in the Help function of the browser to get more information.
In certain circumstances, OnTrack Studio also may use web beacons in conjunction with cookies to collect information about your use of our Services. A web beacon or web bug(also known as pixel tag or page tag) is one of the many techniques used on web pages or e-mails such as graphic objects or electronic images that are usually invisible to the User but allow checking that a User has accessed some content in that page or e-mail. Web beacons allow us to statistically monitor to count visits, understand usage and advertising campaign effectiveness, and determine whether an email has been opened, acted upon and the purpose behind it. In some cases, we integrate the information gathered by web beacons to our Subscribers’ and End Users’ Personal Information.
Links to Third-party Websites
The OnTrack Studio Website and Apps may contain links to third-party Websites and Services, including social media sites such as Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and others. OnTrack Studio, as per requirement and business needs of the Company may allow, employ, engage, contract with third-party Service providers to work on behalf of or with us, under agreements containing confidentiality obligations and in accordance with law, in relation to the Services provided by us on OnTrack Studio Web-Apps. Please be aware that we do not determine and we are not responsible for the privacy practices or content of such other sites.
Confidentiality and Security of Information
Use of Service by Minors
The OnTrack Studio Website and its’ Services are not intended to be used by Minors under applicable law in that governing country(USA and India) and we do not intend to sell any of our Product or Services to Minors. For that reason, we request that you should not use our Website or the Service unless you are an adult. If a Minor has provided his or her personal information without parental or guardian consent, a parent or guardian may so inform us in order to remove the information from our database (subject to applicable law and this Policy).
At any time you may opt out of OnTrack Studio’s mailing lists, by sending us a removal request to: firstname.lastname@example.org. After you deactivate your Account, any association between your Account and information we store will no longer be accessible to you through your Account. While your status will be deactivated, any information you provided through your Account or otherwise to us through the Services may be retained by us indefinitely. However, given the nature of sharing on the Service, any public activity on your Account prior to deactivation will remain stored on our servers and will remain accessible to the public. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your request.
Changes to the
If you have any questions regarding this Privacy Statement or any information mentioned in our privacy policies, please contact us at: email@example.com or mail us at the following addresses:
11423 Wheat Ridge Rd
Charlotte, NC 28277
Ph : +1 201-736-7217
283A, N.S.C.Bose Road
Kolkata: 700047 West Bengal, India
ph : (+91)833-694-4901